We specialize solely in eyebrows because practice makes perfect!
They say in order to master something you need to do it for 10,000 hours. We challenge this!
In order to master something, you must put your all into it AND…. You must admit to your mistakes and LEARN from them. You must problem solve as many problems as you can. In order to do this, you must work on your craft every. single. day. and ALSO understand that there are ALWAYS new techniques, new tools, new ideas that you may not already know. THUS, you must always seek improvement!
THAT is why Pictured Beauty stands out.
We didn’t just take a weekend course and call ourselves experts. We seek improvement and chase perfection every day.
- You come in with your eyebrows filled how you usually like them.
- A majority of the time is spent finding your PERFECT shape unique to you; carefully measuring the symmetry of your face.
- Once you’re in love with the shape, an anesthetic will be applied, and we’re ready to blade!
- The pigment is applied into the Dermis with a handheld tool that has a row of several fine needles to create thin hair like strokes in the skin.
- A very natural result is achieved, as the hairs are bladed into the skin according to the natural hair growth direction.
- A touch up is included approximately 6 weeks after your initial treatment.
- Some minor changes may be done to achieve the most symmetrical shape.
- Initially your eyebrows will look very dark and defined- DON’T WORRY- this fades about 40% by your Touch-Up appointment.
- Once the healing is completed, you will enjoy a pair of beautiful, new, natural looking eyebrows every day without the hassle of makeup!
Who is Microblading Good For?
Microblading solves many problems. No two people are alike and we’ve worked with many different types to know that it can benefit anyone!